Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Community Organizing Meet Up at Hello Etsy Berlin
Friday, September 16, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CEST)
To kick off Hello Etsy, a Summit on Small Business and Sustainability (learn more about this at http://helloetsy.com/ ) we will be hosting a community organizer roundtable on leadership and the importance of effective team-building on the evening of Friday, September 16th at the Berlin Etsy Labs.
The meet up will begin with a dynamic hands-on guide to team-building within the context of Etsy and then follow up with a roundtable discussion. Our presentation will look at community, not just in terms of Etsy, but in the broader sense of connecting with people with whom you share values and a way of looking at the world. We will talk a lot about how to utilize the Etsy Teams program as asset to growing your business as well as supporting the people around you, both on and offline.
We will also be addressing the following points:
• Principles of co-creation and collaboration
• The importance of peer-to-peer learning
• Anatomy of a successful Etsy Team
• Creating networks (and/or reaching out to existing ones) that enable you to tap into the people around you to create smarter and more relevant solutions together
• How working in a team can help you achieve separate and collective goals
• Getting financial or institutional support for your organization
Everyone is welcome to join, especially if you are already a member of an Etsy Team, are attending Hello Etsy or are an active community leader. If you are enthusiastic about joining forces with other like-minded individuals, or are just curious about bringing a stronger communal presence into your work and life, come join in on the discussion!